Register for Sugarloaf 2022
The Maine Society of Anesthesiologists' Annual Winter Meeting will be held at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel at Sugarloaf/USA. The meeting runs from Saturday, February 26 to Sunday, February 27, 2022. Special Guest Beverly Philip, M.D., FACA, FASA, ASA Immediate Past President will provide a federal update.
Fees: Registration is $100. Guests and family members are welcome to join us for Saturday night's dinner. If you'd like to bring a guest to dinner, the cost is $45. There is no extra cost for the Sunday morning breakfast for families.
You can now register for the meeting by check or online using your credit card or PayPal.
To Register Using a Check:
- Fill out either the PDF form or the fillable PDF form.
- Mail your form and check to MeSA, P.O. Box 190, Manchester, ME 04351
To Register Using Either a Credit Card or PayPal:
- Add your meal choice to your cart, including the number attending the family breakfast on Sunday morning and the name of the person who will be attending the meeting
- Click the Register for Meeting button
- Click on Continue Shopping link in the upper right of the shopping cart page to go back and add your guest and CME
- Select your Guest's dinner choice
- Select your CME Session 1
- Select your CME Session 2
- Select Register Guest and CME
You can also click on the View Cart button to see your shopping cart and pay by credit card once your selections have been made.
Meeting Registration and Dinner Choice:
We have reviewed safety guidelines with the resort staff and draw your attention to the following points:
- Sugarloaf’s safety protocols have met U.S. and Maine C.D.C. guidelines throughout the pandemic and the COVID-19 experience have been minimal.
- Sugarloaf’s conference rooms provide adequate space for social distancing.
- In keeping with current pandemic guidance, masks will be required for all attendees at public indoor activities, except while eating.
- We will continue to monitor the pandemic developments and adjust plans for the Winter Meeting as appropriate.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact Lisa Montagna at email@example.com or 207-620-4015.